Do you want to write, but don't have the skills?
Good news: it’s never too late to become a better writer. And you don’t need to take an English class from the local college to improve your skills.
I’m here to help non-writers improve their writing skills. So if you want to blog, write fiction, or just write better emails that will get replies, I have something for you. Check out my posts!
SO YOU WANT TO BLOG
BUT YOU'RE NOT A WRITER
If you want to blog, don’t let your lack of writing experience or skills stop you! Anyone can become a better writer with hard work and practice.
I created a free email course called “5 Days to Better Blog Writing” to help new or established bloggers with these things:
- Appear as an authority on your chosen topic
- Write with more confidence
- Share your message clearly
- Create good content quicker
Hi there! I'm Mandy
All I want in life is to work in my PJs and to help non-writers feel more confident about their writing skills.
If you want to blog, write fiction, or just write better in your daily interactions, I’m here to help.
- NaNoWriMo 2018: My Plan to Write a Novel in 1 MonthAre you considering writing a first draft of your novel for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)? Check out the NaNoWriMo website if you have no clue what I’m talking about. This post […]
- How to Avoid Getting Burnt Out as a Freelance WriterConfession: I don’t love freelance writing. I worked as a freelance writer on and off for about three years, and when I finished my last project just a few months ago, I felt determined never to do […]
- How to Blog When You Don’t Know How to WriteAre you somebody who has talents you’d love to share with the world through blogging, but you don’t know how to write? You are the reason I started The Hopeful Writer. A lot of my friends […]
- 5 Easy Steps for Organizing a Blog PostSuper simple steps for organizing a blog post! This post contains affiliate links, which means I could earn a small commission if you use the links. I only recommend a few items or services I love. […]
- How to Finally Write a Novel as a Busy MomI’ve been writing since I was a kid, and though I’ve written hundreds of pages of blogs, essays, fictional stories, and more, sometimes actually completing a novel seems impossible. When my cousin, […]