I’m guessing you started a blog because you have a talent or a great idea you want to share with the world. Maybe you love what you do, but you don’t feel great about your writing skills.
Let me help.
For years, I’ve helped family and friends create more powerful, professional, and precise business documents, essays, social media posts, and more.
I’d love to help you, too.
I have years of experience as a freelance blog writer (and hey, I run this one), so I know how to find that careful balance between a conversational tone and clean, error-free content. I’d love to make your blog content the best it can be with my proofreading and editing services.
I offer basic, standard, and premium editing packages. Read more about each service to decide which would work best for you:
- Correct spelling, punctuation, or grammar errors
- Microsoft Track Changes
- Quick turnaround time
- $7.50 for up to 2000 words
- Basic services, plus edits to improve style (remove repetition, redundancies, issues with flow, etc.)
- Minimal reworking of text
- $15 for up to 2000 words
- Standard services, plus detailed feedback on how to improve style and tone
- Text rewrites and reworks
- $30 for up to 2000 words
Instead of just taking my word for it, you can test run my services. I’m offering a free edit of one blog post (up to 2000 words) with feedback included. Just fill out the form below, and I’ll give you instructions on how to get me your blog post.